Become A Vendor
1. Make sure you comply with our conditions:
All the necessary information to create your account:
- Mail address and phone number
- Details of your company (address, legal name, etc.)
- Bank account details
- To be able to deliver orders to our hub within 48 hours our hubs are located in Cairo Maadi
- If you can’t deliver orders to our hub, you can use our D&B Express service More info here
- All categories require Tax card & registration Except for (Fashion, Mobile accessories, Computer accessories) these 3 categories can use their Personal ID only.
- You will be required to sign our contract within 30 days of being live to avoid delisting your account
– The contract has to be a hard copy and delivered in the company
– All pages need to be signed
– If a commercial entity you’ll need both “signature and a stamp” while if individual only a signature is enough.
– The Tax card & registration have to be the latest ones
– The signee’s name has to be in the registration and has the right to sign.
– The account owner or the company representative’s full quadruple name has to be written clearly without a signature form.
– The full quadruple name has to be written at the end of every page of the contract without a signature form.
– The signature box is the only place where a signature form is allowed.
– Please make sure there are no signs of writing off or repairing written errors anywhere in the contract.
- Need more information? Attend our new vendor Free Training from Here
2. How much does it cost to sell on D&B?
The registration on D&B is free for all the vendors.
For each sale you make via our platform, you will be charged a fee depending on the delivery method chosen and the category of your products.
- Processing fees
- Additional Services
- D&B Express Fees (Fulfiiled by D&B)